17 Apr 2008

Helena is recording her second solo album (VI): La la la la love to sing!!

The next session was singing-time! Eight songs including backing vocals, on three days- Jippppiiii! I had four different microphones to choose from and a “puff-skydd” you know the thing that makes sure the s´s and the p´s aren´t too noisy. I call it a Piff and Puff skydd, it means it protects me from chipmunks. They appear all of a sudden and then they bite my nose…
No, but the piff and puff skydd is good ´cause it stops me from going to close to the mic. And that is what I normally do, just stand closer and closer because then I hear better :o) But it´s a big no-no! After all this singing (you know I love backing vocals, it has to be a LOT of it!) my voice was not in a very good shape :o) I think it is because of all the breathing, it dries the throat out! But a couple of days and cups of tea later, it was back to normal.

Helena Josefsson (Sandy Mouche)

1 comment:

LJdM said...

Do you love to sing, Helena? La la la la: we love that you love to sing as long as we can listen to your music.