20 Oct 2007

Sandy Mouche's rehearsals and recordings for a new album (III): Per Blomgren's house

"We are recording the new album at Per´s (the drummer) house. Seems like ages since we were in the studio together but now the first day is over and it feels so right. Today Per did the drums on two songs and Martinique played the bass on one of them. Ola began recording the guitar on the same one which will be a driver´s song =)

Per did the drums in one take (he is really fast this guy) and it sounds better then we could ever imagine. The snare is punchy but soft and the hole kit is just surfing on some perfect waves.

The bass was run through a Vox Ac30 amp (yeah, I know....CRAZY!!) and was lined to. Turned out to deliver a soft yet distinctive bass sound with a lot of body without killing the string presence.

Ola's guitar on the driver´s song will be a mixture of dry and wet. The dry is already there.

To see the photos, click HERE. The next session will take place next week, Saturday or Sunday. Stay tuned."


Ola Blomgren will be in charge of our Myspace site from now on and updates will follow there very soon."




We're back rehearsing and recording our third album! Follow the progress and check out some new images at www.sandymouche.com.
Ola

Visit Sandy Mouche's myspace here


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kiss me kiss me kiss me just one time
before I wake up place your lips on mine
I love you cherrypie c'mon now cherry cherrypie

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I believe in ghosts
I believe in fairies
I believe in brownies
I believe in love

No comments: