10 Feb 2007

Helena's first single (VIII): Helena Josefsson with her whole band in Stockholm

Helena Josefsson played yesterday night at the Restaurant Landet, Midsommarkransen, Stockholm. She performed her solo stuff the first time with her whole band.

Sean Wiklund, from Sweden wrote: "Hi Helena! I was at "Landet" when Helena Josefsson had her releaseparty for her record. After I bought the CD, I haven't been able to stop listening, especially to "Never never (My dynamo)", that makes me so happy, and totally adore the sound and chorus in that song so much. "By your side" is also really good. The chorus in that song is also that good that it get stuck (in a good way) in my mind. I wish you the best of luck in the future. You are a shining star!"

Some German fans (Heike, Nicole and Melanie) were there and took some nice photos.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
With the German fans after the performance

No comments: