According to TDR, under clear skies, a capacity crowd of some 32,000 people gathered in Stockholm’s Stadium to see Gyllene Tider’s triumphant return to the venue that was the highlight of the Återtåget tour in 1996. For some, it’s a nostalgic trip down Memory Lane. The concert set list is full of songs that take Swedish adults back in time to when they themselves were teenagers. But new teenagers also were there. It seems everyone in Sweden this summer loves Gyllene Tider.
“This is the biggest thing that ever happened in my life, after my children being born” said Göran Fritzon to Aftonbladet at Ullevi. “I don’t really know what to say. I’m speechless,” added Per Gessle. “It was really hard to keep the tears in the first couple of songs,” confessed Micke “Syd” Andersson, “my voice trembled when I sang the backing vocals.” After the show the band went to the VIP area to celebrate the record with their families and friends who had come to support the band.
After the concert Sweden’s Princess Madeleine came backstage and congratulated Gyllene Tider on a great show. Then the Golden Lads entered the semi torn down stage and had cake and champagne before the press. Anders sprayed the photographers with champagne… All in all… a great end to a great tour, by a great band.
- 18/08/2004 Örjans vall Halmstad
- 17/08/2004 Jogersö Oxelösund
- 14/08/2004 Torget Skellefteå
- 13/08/2004 Park arena Sundsvall
- 11/08/2004 Sundbyholms slott Eskilstuna
- 10/08/2004 Gränsö slott Västervik
- 07/08/2004 Ullevi Gothenburg
- 06/08/2004 Elmia-fältet Jönköping
- 04/08/2004 Eiravallen Örebro
- 31/07/2004 Mölleplatsen Malmö
- 30/07/2004 Värendsvallen Växjö
- 28/07/2004 Karstorps fritidsområde Skövde
- 25/07/2004 Lugnet Falun
- 24/07/2004 Stockholms stadion Stockholm
- 23/07/2004 Stockholms stadion Stockholm
- 21/07/2004 Rottneros park Sunne
- 20/07/2004 Idrottsparken Norrköping
- 18/07/2004 Sofiero slott Helsingborg
- 17/07/2004 Pinneviken Lysekil
- 15/07/2004 Örjans vall Halmstad
- 14/07/2004 Örjans vall Halmstad