Marie and Per have been backed by Clarence Öfwerman on keyboards, Pelle Alsing on drums and Christoffer Lundquist on the bass. Per has played the guitar. They also have had a Finnish string section of four people. They played “The Centre Of The Heart” (twice), “Milk And Toast And Honey”, “Wish I Could Fly” and “Real Sugar”.
Maybe the forthcoming Room Service Tour band could include:
Christoffer Lundquist has been interviewed by The Daily Roxette and also aswered some quick questions to the Swedish band The April Tears. The April Tears will release a new album in January 2002, produced by Christoffer Lundquist.
Chris is an all-around musician on Roxette’s two latest albums and in the band Brainpool (“discovered” by Per’s company Jimmy Fun Music). He speaks about Roxette and Brainpool. Brainpool's last album, “You Are Here” (1999), was their first without Janne Kask, who left the band’s lead singer position in 1997. The album was a flop, but Brainpool are working in a new project.
And Brainpool is working on a new album. It’s a rock opera and it will sound something like our previous album. Kask back in the band? We don't want to work with him anymore.
- Born: January 16, 1970
- Lives: In the countryside in southern Sweden.
- Favourite April Tears songs: All Good Things, Hong Kong and Model, Actress, Whatever.
- Favourite Songs: Beach Boys - Surf's Up, Scott Walker - No Regrets, The Who - Getting In Tune, Yes - Awaken, Van Der Graaf Generator - Man-Erg (including Cog), The Beatles - Rain, Genesis - In The Cage, George Harrison - I'd Have You Anytime
- Favourite cities: None. I don't like cities.
- Favourite Drink: Guinness
- Favourite Food: At the moment pancakes with strawberry jam.
- Christoffer's favourite link: http://brianwilson.cjb.net
- Junk Musik