14 May 2008

Helena is recording her second solo album (X): guide to the Aerosol Grey Machine Studio (II)

The studio has buttons and machines that you can only dream of, but still the machines would be nothing without Christoffer Lundquist! This is my view from the listening-sofa!!


This record is mainly done by computer so this is what it looks like when it comes to life.


I remember the first time I came to the studio and saw Christoffer , he looked like a brownie with his beard and running around in the snow with his clogs :o)

This violet button is my favourite lamp, diode, in the studio! Nice isn´t it ;o )
Helena Josefsson (Sandy Mouche)

2 comments:

LJdM said...

Thank you for the pictures, Helena. I can feel the creative atmosphere.

A record mainly done by computer? I wonder how can it sound.

Kram!

Anonymous said...

Don't push the violet button! You could see brownies, trolls and witches. :D